[AT] Talking about shops/sheds

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Mon Feb 14 16:11:29 PST 2011

"maybe with a woodstove"...   They are nice, especially if you have a good
supply of free wood, but for sure I'd install infrared heat as a backup.
With all of the stores and businesses closing down, it would not be hard to
find some used ones. Even new, they are not that expensive.

Just my .02

Dick