[Farmall] Farmall Cub plow share

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Wed Feb 9 10:17:42 PST 2011

Try the following for a breakdown of plow parts:

www.aldermans.com

Select "PARTS" for the top menu.

Select "CaseIH Parts" just below the first paragraph.

Type in "CUB" in the Model block at the upper left corner and hit RETURN.

All the implements will come up and you can look for plows. If you hold
the cursor over one of the selections for a moment, a full description
will come up.

Click on the "+" square to expand the listing and get a "FIGURE LISTING"

Expand that one step further and you should get additional breakdowns.

One more click and you should get a picture of the parts and a parts list.

I think the one you want will be the very last choice in the list, but I
also think there is one or two others scattered in the list.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.