[AT] Sleet

mpnc282 at juno.com mpnc282 at juno.com
Wed Feb 2 09:28:07 PST 2011

Here in SE Michigan, I was disappointed with the "Blizzard of the Century" we only received about 5-6" of snow, and not much wind. Kind of like the Great Lakes cyclone from last year. Three wiffs and a puff of dust and it was done. Of course the news talked about it almost non-stop up until it came through. Mike M