[AT] Stationary engine recordings

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 2 00:42:30 PST 2011

Really enjoyed that Ralph.  Our local elevator wasn't wooden.  I never saw a
wooden one down this way.  Ours was a masonry block and wood building with
metal bins out back but the basic operation
is about the same.  I used to love to go to the grain elevator when I was a
boy.  Unfortunately, I only got to go a couple of times a year and never was
able to take in all the workings of it.

Charlie