[AT] Stationary engine recordings

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 19:19:36 PST 2011

I did a little google reading on the ring tone subject, Gene. With
older phones like I have, it looked like more  of a project than I
need.  My phone usually only rings occasionally when a telemarketer
calls and I do not answer them.  Neat thought though.

I hope what we get for weather is snow, rather than sleet or freezing
rain.  When it gets here it is supposed to no longer be in the
blizzard category.  The weather guy is calling for 10-15 inches in
Rochester, but possibly much less South of I-90.  South of I-90?? Hey,
that's me.  I would be great to miss the bullet yet another time, but
I guess we will take whatever we get.

Charlie V.