[AT] Stationary engine recordings

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Feb 1 18:45:59 PST 2011

    Charlie
    That should be an interesting ring tone. I don't have a clue how I would
do that.

    Haven't gotten the snow here yet. Had a freezing rain last night and
turned to mostly sleet and very windy. Have over 2 inches of sleet and is
the first time I have sleet actually drifting.  Northeast wind gusting to 40
MPH. Will continue through tomorrow.

                        Gene