[AT] Stationary engine recordings

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Tue Feb 1 06:51:27 PST 2011

I have a bunch of stationary engine videos posted on my YouTube channel,
SteamCrane.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SteamCrane#grid/uploads

Dave Merchant

At 08:40 AM 2/1/2011, you wrote:
>     Dean;
>
>Check with Charliev. He has a video posted on the new forums that he may let
>them use.
>
>Gene

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia