[AT] Tractor tire chains

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Feb 1 09:04:55 PST 2011

I've had good luck with "On 2" (double cross links on ladder chains)
on farm lug tires.  I start with "On 4" ladders and add a second set
of cross links scrounged from the tire shop or from oid sets.  With
all those cross links they run pretty smooth.  Use the same on my
pickup tires.  I buy my chains from
<http://tirechain.com/TractorChainmenu.htm>.  Good site for comparing
chain styles and prices.  Their shippng costs are unusually
reasonable.     John W.