[AT] Grain Augers

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 30 17:24:26 PST 2011

Al, I am surprise you haven't mentioned bulk barns. They sold quite a few up
this way in the early '70's. We had a farmer/dealer about 3 miles from here.
He sold quite a few of those barns in this area. He sold some tractors as
well, don't know how many though. I imagine all those barns have worn out by
now. We put in new burners in ours about '87. I think there are a few not
far from me that were retro-fitted with the mandated improved heat
exchanger, but that guy has since given up tobacco farming.

John Hall