[AT] Grain Augers

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Dec 30 01:13:52 PST 2011

My uncle bought a Long 442 (I think - CRS happens frequently here) when
I was Jr high age.  He like my dad was a weekend farmer so the tractor
didn't get real hard use.  When I left to go to college that tractor was
still here but when I returned to the area about 20 years later it had
been sold.  Never heard any really bad about it but also never any good.
  I did drive it some before I left home - ok but not great.

David
NW NC