[AT] Portland dates 2012 and question

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Dec 25 19:38:34 PST 2011

    Hi Ivan;

    Show date is Aug 22 to 26.

    Bill Stultz is the new camping director. Bill has been a director I
believe in east end sales, Ashley Theurer was elected as secretary replacing
Nila Rudrow who is retiring. No one was nominated or accepted the nomination
for Trading Post. Don't know what is going on there and the posts are still
open. They are working on filling the positions and hope to fill the posts
sometime in January. Are you interested?

    There will be some threshing next year, but not as much as in the past.
Curt and Bob are working on a group to bring in their machines from the
state fair.

    We have been assured we will not have the camping problems next year as
we had this year. I will be there on work day and lead the new director by
hand and give him a map of our reserved area. Bill is able to be there every
day. That was the problem with Ashley last year with her new job. I think I
will be there when they start reserving the areas to keep everything in
order.

    Hope you have had a Merry Christmas.

                    Gene