[AT] Other related collections question for the list

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 19:12:15 PST 2011

Same basic thing happened to the original IH dealer in Wallace, NC in 1974 (the year I was born.)  The owner wanted to sell the business but could not get a buyer because his price was too high.  There is no telling what he threw away would be worth today.

A new dealer came in a few years later, closed up when things got bad in the '80s.  Don't know what happened to their stuff.

Al