[AT] Other related collections question for the list

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed Dec 21 09:01:21 PST 2011

As someone interested in the very subject of the interaction of the post
office and communities, I have had an interest in this area for decades. I
did find the information on Evan Kalish interesting even if he clearly does
not have the amount of historical background I would hope for.... But that
is probably because I am now in my 50's, not 25 years old like him... LOL.
         Grant