[AT] snowblower chain drive

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Dec 4 10:07:45 PST 2011

Hi Ron!

We got right at 4".  Not a breeze blowing, so with the sun shining, it's
really nice out.

I will keep the chain just like it is and monitor it. If I see it's starting
to get more play, I may crank it down just a little.  MY only regret about
buying this blower is that I didn't buy one years sooner.

Thanks

Dick