[AT] Ready Heater fuel

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:17:55 PST 2011

My 125 BTU Reddi heater claims to run on either.  If you must breath
any of the heated air, I believe K1 Kerosene burns cleaner.  That is
all I have ever used, but have not run the heater very much in it's
lifetime.  I have it primarily for backup and for thawing out  a
diesel truck I had when it's fuel jelled.

Charlie V in WNY