[AJD] AD POSTING

Troy tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 31 06:29:59 PST 2011

While we are on the subject, I am looking for either a JD 730 . . . or ultimately a 4020.

I am located in N.W. PA just South of Erie/Edinboro area.

This is going to be a work tractor . . . not a showpiece, so it has to run and work hard . . . but paint and metal can be rough.  I'm a poor mechanic, so I need something that's ready to go.

Also, I'm a dirt farmer, not a collector, so I have a budget.

Please send any offers to me here at tbogdan1 at earthlink.net

If you wanna see how small scale I am, please look at my photos on our facebook page . . .

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Earth-Organic-Farm-LLC/51760106987

THANKS, and Happy New Year,  Troy Bogdan

P.S.  YES, I am the same Organic Farmer that had his JD 70 featured in Spencer Yost's "Tractor Bible," many years ago, and I'll have you know that Johnny Popper #70 is still running strong and hard, and has been our primary tractor for almost 20 years now!!!  But we wanna upgrade to diesel because gasoline is so ding-dang blasted expensive.  THANKS!!!