[AT] Waaayyyy OT

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Dec 29 19:13:34 PST 2011

I am about to install a rear-view camera in our '03 Nav.   The
display/Monitor at the dash has a lead to connect to the reverse light in
the rear of the car. This is what supplies power to the camera when it's in
reverse.

Does anyone know if there is a place at the dash that I could connect to for
this?  Or do I need to run an extra power cable to the rear?

If this goes well, I'll add one to our '06 as well.

This is such a diverse group of people, I am just curious if anyone has done
this before.

Thanks

Dick