[Farmall] Cub Mott Mower

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Dec 23 14:32:40 PST 2011

The paint that remained on mine was light yellow when I got it (back in
the '70s). <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_cubs/ns-2.html>

When I re-painted it a couple of years ago, I used Rustoleum "yellow"
(or something like that), and it seemed a little bright. But it matched
the color the former owner of the Cub used to paint the tractor.
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_cubs/1952cubwithmottflai.html#media>

I would go for something like "industrial yellow" or "machinery yellow"
and I think you will be pretty close.

Mike