[Farmall] IH accounting anyone?

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 23 09:52:30 PST 2011

I remember our first calculator, it came from Radio Shack. It was made known
to me it was not a toy! Before that the farm books were kept on what we
called an "adding machine".  It was all mechanical. You pressed whatever
button needed for the place value and then pulled a lever. Everything was
printed on a tape. It was almost as big as a typewriter. I don't know if it
could multiply and divide, kind of doubt it. It is still at dad's,
collecting dust in a closet.

John Hall