[Farmall] IH accounting anyone?

Bobby Guilbeau bobbyguilbeau at att.net
Fri Dec 23 10:51:07 PST 2011

John,

You can multiply on the old adding machines, well sort of.  There was a
button you would push to multiply that would repeat the sub total, you would
then pull the crank however many times you wanted to multiply by, then you
would press total and crank it yet again for your answer.  for instance if
you wanted to figure out 8% tax you would pull the crank 8 times, push the
total button and pull the crank again, then you needed to move the decimal
point over two places for the answer.

Bobby Guilbeau