[Farmall] IH accounting anyone?

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Fri Dec 23 08:57:55 PST 2011

In late 1972 or early 73 I bought a small calculator similar to that one
for my wife to figure grades with, gave $100 for it dealers cost.  They
called them computers then.  LOL  a year and a half later I could buy a
better one for a fourth of what I paid.  I still have that calculator
though, and it still works.