[AT] Seeking Choke Return Spring Ferguson TO-20

John Dunlap jsdunlap at roadkill.org
Thu Dec 22 15:34:47 PST 2011

Steve, I have to find my manual and I can get you a copy of a photo for
installing a spring....and I hate to tell you, I'll include a pic of the
spring....it has to be shaped exactly like the old one....I could never get
any replacement spring from any hardware store to work. I think I finally
found one on line....I'll look for that info too. I have a 51 T-30 that is
almost identical in every other way, give me a day . . . .

John Dunlap
jsdunlap at roadkill.org