[AT] Tool question and weather comment

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 19:02:08 PST 2011

Sounds to me to be very similar to what we used for bedding tobacco land.
When we had need for a 4 row bedder, a new unit couldn't be had in time, but
all the disc assemblies could be bought  So a local fabrication shop built
the beam out of 2 pieces of channel iron welded together as well as welding
on the 3pt hitch. Everything else was "store bought".

John