[AT] creeper

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 17 07:40:19 PST 2011

I forgot about Northern Tool. That's a nice looking one. Next time I am up
toward Burlington I'll have to check it out.

Snap-on, Mac, and Matco all have some nice looking ones for about $150. Mac
has a real nice one for over $200 that you can raise either end and have
either an adjustable headrest or backrest.

I know one thing, I certainly won't recommend those solid plastic low
profile creepers. They will bruise your shoulder blades almost as bad as
laying on concrete!

John