[AT] Oliver 60 for sale cheap

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 15 19:27:55 PST 2011

Well I belong to a RV group with absolutely no rules.

Lately it has digressed to a political shouting match,  8000 messages in
the last two months. Took me 4 hours to delete them all and clean up my
computer.

I love being able to talk about anything but when people start
disrespecting each other it can quickly  get out of hand.  I enjoyed
Walt also at times and I never treated him badly that I can remember.
But he would get Nasty and frankly I was glad he was gone in the end.

We a person on another RV group called Screaming Dave. I suspected that
he and Walt were the same person. He was eventual banned from two other
groups.

I guess Walts biggest problem is he would some times not be civil to the
other members. He knew the rules and refused to keep in the rules. After
many warnings he was removed.

Whatever happened to Walt was Walt's doing.