[AT] Welders

Sewell, Steven sewell at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 4 16:11:27 PST 2011

Mike: It's hard to beat a stick welder for that type of repair. Some of your repairs will be outside the door i'm sure. With a Mig (or Tig) you have to be mindfull of the breeze as both use shielding gas. Mig also like clean metal much better than used rusty stuff. I have both . If it's a used equipment repair I always reach for the stick welder. As for brand it's hard to beat a Lincoln .

-steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at ohio.edu