[AT] Hex bolt removal

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Dec 4 16:26:53 PST 2011

You might want to try a stick welder and stick a rod (not an arc) to it for a short period of time. That will heat it up significantly. Then let it cool down. Repeat a few times. The heating and cooling might break the rust bond.

Dean VP
Apache junction, AZ

While creating husbands, God promised women that good and ideal husbands would be found in all corners of the world...... then He made the earth round.