[AT] Ready Heater fuel

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Dec 4 04:48:36 PST 2011

Charlie, you 'da man!   Thank you all.  I remember checking a few years ago
and could swear that I discovered that Remington had gone out of business. I
believe they were made by Desa.

In any case, you answered my question, once again, thank you all.

I remember when I first bought that from TSC 20 years ago (or more) that I
also bought some small bottles of an additive that was supposed to reduce
the awful odor. It came in vanilla, orange and few others as I recall.  I
have not seen those recently.

Dick.