[AT] Hurricane Irene

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:16:48 PDT 2011

When I first purchased my home in 1967, I asked the old gentleman next
door if he was a good neighbor.  His reply was that he was usually as
good a neighbor as his neighbor.  I always thought that reply carried
some wisdom, and we got along fine for a number of years.  Funny how
things change.  Now I am the old guy saying that.

Charlie V.