[Farmall] 504 Utility

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 08:51:34 PDT 2011

ISO 68 is a hydraulic fluid. You need Hydraulic/Transmission fluid. As others have mentioned, Hytran is IH and Case-IH's version of that.
You can use any fluid that meets Hytran B-6 specs. Most other tractors brands use fluid that is compatible. NAPA sells what they call Universal tractor fluid that is compatible.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.