[Farmall] [Bulk (7.05) ] Re: Super C Problem

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Fri Aug 26 07:24:59 PDT 2011

I do not due much with Cs, but do tinker with cubs quite a bit which
uses the same type of air cleaner.   My normal practice is that anytime
I am doing a major tear down, such as overhaul, repaint, etc. to put the
air clenaer in my parts washer tank and let it set for 2 or 3 days, then
flush it out good.  Unless it is rusted away, or plugged beyond cleaning
as Jim mentioned, that is about all they normally need.