[AT] east coast earthquake

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 13:53:59 PDT 2011

Charlie I felt it in Richlands, NC.  I was at my desk and noticed the bookshelf behind me was moving and I could hear "bumping."  First thought was that the maintainance dept. was changing a/c filters on the roof.  Then it dawned on me that the bookshelf would not wiggle if that was the case.....didn't really put it together 'till I saw the news reports.

Al