[AT] CAT D2 Bushings?

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Aug 22 14:45:26 PDT 2011

Will, call Associated Tractor in Stockton, California (down the street from
the original Caterpillar factory) and check the cost of new aftermarket
parts and also for specifications.... The phone number for Associated is
(209)466-3003. Ken in parts is a good person to work with on this. Also, you
can talk to any long time parts guy in a CAT dealer if they have lots of Ag
business. The best would be either Holt in Stockton CA (209)466-6000 or
Quinn in Salinas, California (831)758-8461 ask for Mike.)
           Grant Brians
           Hollister,California vegetable, nuts and fruit farmer