[AT] New fuel requirements 15% ethanol

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:07:09 PDT 2011

Mike if you check around you can find fuel without it....... at least so
far.  It shouldn't bother newer cars and trucks except that fuel mileage
will likely drop.
The store right down the road from my house has one tank that is straight
gasoline.  It's more expensive but for small engines it doesn't make that
much price difference.

Charlie