[AT] Custom Flatbed

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Aug 16 04:03:24 PDT 2011

Instead of a lot of clearance lights I put DOT reflective tape down each
side of my latest truck beds.  It really lights up when just a small amount
of light hits it, and you can see it from over 1/2 mile away..  It works
when the lights don't, like when you have to sit on the side of the road
broken down..

Cecil in OKla