[AT] Custom Flatbed

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 16:04:40 PDT 2011

Per our Traffic Safety Division of the State Police, the light requirement has been lessened.  Only REQUIRED lights must work.  The previous DOT rules were not really enforceable on rigs with a zillion lights down the side.  So, light it up, just don't run them while going down the road, we have enough confused dirvers without someone thinking that they are all of a sudden going the wrong way!?!?
David