[AT] Tractor weight?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 13:58:49 PDT 2011

Without knowing which loader and what size tires, I think you better
figure on 1000 for the loader/bucket and about 400 each for the tires.
If it has power steering and a three point hitch, those add a couple
hundred pound. I am guessing that the higher weight on the
tractordata.com site is for a diesel engine.

Mike