[Farmall] New Farmall hydraulics

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 16:09:39 PDT 2011

I work for the Alamo Ag Group. We do offer 3 different Rhino loaders for this model tractor so there would be hydraulics available. If it doesn't have remotes on it there should be a power beyond port on it somewhere because we offer a valve to control the loader if a customer doesn't want to tie up the tractor remotes. Your Case-IH Dealer should be able to come up with what you need.

Barney Van De Weert