[Farmall] McCormick-Deering 10-20 Engine Serial Number

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Tue Aug 2 11:51:03 PDT 2011

I misread the subject on this thread at first and was thinking about the
second series of Farmalls, the F series. My great-uncle Barney collected
Farmall F-20 and F-30 tractors as that was the model of the first tractor he
had after only driving teams of horses. When I last saw his collection in
2003, he had about 8 of them in various stages of repair. The ones in the
barns were complete and the ones under the piles of stuff in the shop
were... variable in how fully assembled they were. He also had the first
tractor I ever "drove" (really steered it only as I could not clutch it as I
was only 5 years old.) So my misreading of this topic led me to my VERY fond
memories of those days back in the 1960's and also as an adult having fun
visiting Illinois with my then elderly relatives from here in coastal
central California. Thank you gentlemen.
           Grant Brians
           Hollister,California vegetable, nuts and fruit farmer