[Farmall] M&W manual

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Aug 31 03:34:49 PDT 2011

I have the manual for the Cub D-9 Hammer Knife, if anyone needs it.
Contact me at <mikesloane at verizon.net>

I have to say, Barney, the Alamo is not the easiest outfit to deal with,
and their prices on Mott replacement parts are on the high side. And I
have been avoiding dealing with Valu-Bilt because a lot of their
imported parts are of poor quality. Maybe new management will work on
those issues.

Mike