[Farmall] [Bulk (6.89) ] Re: [Bulk (7.09) ] Re: [Bulk (7.09) ] Re: Super C Problem

Jeff & Ginny Pomije vjpomije at bevcomm.net
Wed Aug 24 18:53:17 PDT 2011

A few weeks ago I posted a question about my Super C sputtering.  I have
tried a number of things but am still having a problem.  Today I turned
off the fuel from the fuel tank to the sediment bowl.  I removed it and
cleaned it out.  I have a question.  When I turn the fuel flow back on,
should the fuel flow freely into the sediment bowl or drip slowly?  Mine
is dripping slowly.  I am wondering if it is blocked.

Jeff Pomije