[AT] east coast earthquake

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:12:14 PDT 2011

Having a late lunch at the kitchen table here in WNY when my chair
began to rock back and forth.  My wife asked what was happening and I
replied "earthquake".  There was a crack noise somewhere in the front
of the house similar to what can sometimes be heard when it is 10
below zero outside, but no visible damage.  The fish were racing
around rather excited as the water in the aquarium sloshed back and
forth.  I remember feeling one other from up in Canada here in this
house, but that was more of a serious trembling rather than the
rocking back and forth feeling.

Charlie V.