[Farmall] corn binder parts

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 13:18:04 PDT 2011

Unless you could find some NOS you are most likely going to have to make
them yourself. I don't know if the Amish ever used the PTO machines with an
engine added to power them, might be worth looking into. If you have part
numbers, maybe your IH dealer can do a dealer search to see if anyone has
them NOS. If no luck, send the model and part numbers to WHS and they might
be able to supply blueprints, if it is not too new.

John Hall