[Farmall] WHS

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Aug 21 07:40:08 PDT 2011

I'll second what John said.  I use information from WHS on a regular basis,
mostly just pulling it from the web site.  I've gotten a lot out of the
paint committee decisions and by searching the historical images.  Clicking
on "search the collection" on the page John pointed at gets you to a list of
other things I use.
Jim Becker