[AT] FW: Tractor hauler/camper for sale

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 20 05:26:28 PDT 2011

Rob, with the huge variety of cab sizes offered throughout the industry,
suggest you further describe the "Super Cab" features. especially seating
capacity, number of full size doors, etc.  Also, what is involved in repair
of the camper door. The plus of such rig is one can pull a trailer and does
not have to rent a motel room.  Older camper, what is the year of the
camper?  Sounds like a good opportunity for someone. Herb

Super