[Farmall] Water (or something) in gasoline

Tim Savelle tim.savelle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:47:51 PDT 2011

Thanks for all the replies and helpful comments and suggestions on the water
in the gasoline problem with my 1949 H.  It does seem that everything points
to the ethanol.  I'm going to figure out a way to find some ethanol-free
gasoline in hopes of solving the this problem.  I didn't realize that marine
gas was ethanol-free.  There are several marinas in my area and I'll check
with them.  Thanks again.