[AT] Custom Flatbed

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Aug 15 05:46:47 PDT 2011

Living in Oklahoma, I would not have another black bed on a truck.  I
checked the surface temp last week on a black truck bed when we had the 20th
110 degree day, and it was over 150 degrees.  A white hood surface was only
about 120deg..  I know black covers up all the mistakes when welding, but I
will not have another black surface around here if I can help it.    My
sandblasters/painters use a primer and paint made by Anchor Paint.  It is as
good as Imron and about 1/3 the price.

Cecil in OKla