[Farmall] Water (or something) in gasoline

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 05:49:45 PDT 2011

Do you keep the tractor inside or outside? Where do you buy your gas? That is a lot of water to be showing up from condensation or even if your tractor sits outside. Ethanol draws moisture but also absorbs it so it should help your problem not compound it. You should be able to let the tractor sit and drain the bottom of the tank off- you shouldn't have to dispose of your gas. Water and Gas do not mix and will separate when left alone for a while.

Also is there any way someone could be adding water to it when you are not around? Kids Grandkids etc?

Barney Van De Weert