[AT] Battery Cable Lug question

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Aug 11 11:46:54 PDT 2011

I could be wrong, but I suspect the bolt is brass (or copper plated),
not copper. See: http://www.mcmaster.com/#brass-hex-head-cap-screws/
=dkqbc6 In any event, any steel bolt will do just fine and although
copper or brass is a better conductor of electricity you will notice
no difference if you use a steel bolt. The grade of the bolt will make
no difference.
	Dave