[Farmall] Cub pto and belt pulley seals

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 14:42:10 PDT 2011

I'm getting ready to put a rear pto and Farmall Cub belt pulley on one of my Cub Cadets. I want to put new seals in both.

The pto output seal has a part number of 351271R91 and the belt pulley output shaft has 358838R91 on it. The belt pulley input
pulley doesn't have a number on it. Can someone with a parts book double check these numbers and maybe give me the number I'm missing?

I should be able to interchange the IH numbers at work, but If anyone has seal mfr numbers too that might help too.

It also looks like I need a 1/8" by 2-3/4" O ring on the housing where the shims go. Does that sound like the correct size?

Is there a Cub parts list online anywhere?

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.